> Our Services
> Bookkeeping & Annual accounts
Bookkeeping Service & Annual Accounts
We can provide advice and tailored support on all aspects of setting up and running an effective accounting function for your business.
Our flexible level of support includes the following areas:
- advice and guidance about appropriate business and accounting records your personnel should keep
- advice and support in selecting, installing and using appropriate accounting systems
- looking after all your book-keeping needs or assisting your staff in maintaining your own books
- handling of VAT payments and records
- drawing up a full set of annual accounts for your business and discussing key issues arising
- preparation of annual statutory accounts for filing with the Revenue and other authorities or to suit the needs of your bank or lenders
Our first step is to gain a full understanding of your business. We can then tailor our approach to your requirements, so we can provide exactly the service you need.
You can obtain assistance or support at any time, either by telephoning our accounts department with your query or arranging for visits by our staff at a frequency to suit your accounting needs
For further details email Martin Gatehouse
or call 01628 665432