> Our Services
> HR Support
We have qualified specialists who provide a professional, cost effective service to your business, covering all aspects of human resources.
Eacotts Human Resource Service could save your business money by:
- Providing prompt access to human resource expertise and employment law information
- Providing solutions to employment problems and saving management time
- Avoiding errors which could result in tribunal hearings and expensive settlements
We can provide advice and assistance with:
- employment contracts
- variations to terms and conditions
- appraisal and development
- policy and procedure review and preparation
- preparation of employee handbooks
- disciplinary, redundancy and tribunal representation
- recruitment and selection
- health & safety audits
We produce a range of Fact Sheets on employment related topics providing up to date advice on the latest employment regulations and how these will affect you.
Eacotts’ Employment Helpline
Confidential, up-to-the minute advice; quarterly news updates; invitations to our regular seminars.
Human Resources Audit
Our human resources audit will review all your existing employment policies and procedures to:
- Identify areas of need
- Recommend ways to revise your existing policies and procedures
- Provide model policies and procedures tailored to the needs of your business
- Identify areas where you do not comply with current legislation
More about Eacotts HR Consultancy Services
Eacotts Human Resource consultancy has been established since 1994 and during that time has provided HR support and consultancy to numerous small and medium sized businesses. Read more
We recognise that many organisations may not require a full time HR Practitioner but still need access to the knowledge and experience provided by HR specialists. Read more
Eacotts HR Consultant
Read about our HR Consultant, Sue Dormand
We produce a range of Fact Sheets
on employment related topics providing up to date advice on the latest employment regulations and how these will affect you.
For further information contact Neil Curtis