> What can we do for you? > Many ways to help you
Many Ways To Help You - Our Accountancy Services
Eacotts offers a wide and flexible range of professional services, which includes:
- Accounting – auditing, bookkeeping, financial reporting, and payroll.
- Taxation – business tax advice and planning, VAT, personal tax returns, capital gains and inheritance tax, trusts.
- Business finance – corporate finance, money management, insolvency support.
- Business support – company secretarial, strategic consultancy, HR advice.
- Personal financial planning – financial and tax planning for individuals.
Using these services, we help our clients – from large companies to private individuals – deal with a great variety of financial, tax and business issues and situations.
We can put together the perfect package to suit your particular needs – no matter how complex or simple they might be.
For example, if you are running a business, you could use Eacotts for advice or support for the following purposes:
- Business start-up – we can advise on business structure, finance, and taxation issues; fill out all the relevant forms for the right government departments; and help you with record-keeping and accounting systems.
- Business growth / finance – we can help you plan your future objectives and best strategy for developing your business. We can advise on appropriate finance options and many other issues like structure, marketing and HR.
- Improve your tax affairs – we can assess whether you could reduce your tax liability and check you are complying with all due regulations.
- Provide an outsourced accounting service – let us look after your financial accounts, management reporting, payroll, VAT and other business administration, so you can focus on developing your business
- Buying or selling a business – we can assist with the valuation, advise on the tax and legal issues, and help structure the best transaction deal.
- Improve cashflow – we can assist in many ways, from collection of overdue debts, advising on better finance sources, to enhancing financial controls.
- Support with an insolvency or commercial dispute – we can help you recover from or resolve such a situation.
Services for Individuals
Examples of how Eacotts might be of service to individuals – either personally or as key staff in a company - are:
- Annual tax assessment and returns for a partnership and its partners
- Inheritance tax / trusts / estate planning
- Advice and support with self-assessment tax returns
- Personal financial reviews and financial / tax planning
- Staff succession planning
These are just some examples of the many ways in which you could use Eacotts.
To find out more, either refer to the relevant client-type in this section or look under the ‘Our services’ section on this site.