Rapid globalisation, faster and ever more frequent planes combined with the continuing rapid growth of the internet as a business medium are all conspiring to add an international dimension to businesses on a worldwide basis.
Companies making an Inward Investment soon discover that trading with the UK, selling to UK and European markets, and setting up UK operations all require expert knowledge. We can help you:
- Set up accounting procedures for dealing with the pound sterling, the euro or other currencies
- Provide you with regular management accounts.
- Run the payroll and organise the payment of the related taxes
- Assist you with employment contracts and other employee regulations
- Provide a full office administration service if required.
- Determine the best business structure for tax purposes
- Advise you on the most effective UK tax strategies.
- Develop strategies for financing UK subsidiaries
- Help you to repatriate profits at minimum tax cost
We are a member of the UK Trade and Investment Advisory network.
UK Companies are developing international dimensions to their operations. These include:
- Importing from overseas companies
- Exporting to overseas markets
- Establishing overseas branches
- Global Internet trading
- Inward investment
- Joint ventures with overseas companies
- International mergers and acquisitions
For many businesses international issues can be a perplexing , with a mass of unfamiliar regulations and procedures to consider. We can guide you through this maze and help you set up and maintain smooth cross-border operations.
Our experienced team of professionals can assist with:
- Accounting procedures for multiple currencies
- Import and export regulations and procedures
- EU regulations
- Cross-border transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Licensing and franchising
- Corporate residence
- Inward and outward investment
- International tax
- Double taxation relief
- Expatriate tax planning
- Arrangements for employees overseas
- International property rights, asset protection, etc
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you with your overseas operations.